When you first receive your XFone, you will quickly see that a Certified Pre Owned phone is different. This is because its not a new phone inside the box. At XFone, one of our goals is to do something about the environment as we build our business. And so, we build our product using recycled materials. This is something that you’ll see when you open the box and should be expecting. So if you do see some wear on your product, this is something about which you can be proud. This is because in choosing an XFone, you have prevented one more piece of electronics from becoming waste that goes into the environment.
We designed the XFone Warranty with this in mind – to give it an edge. XFone customers pay a $9 per month fee which gives them the ability to get reasonable repairs on their XFone – forever. Our goal is to keep the XFone running for years, hopefully so you never have to buy a new phone ever again. If you drop your phone and the screen cracks, just bring us the phone and we’ll put a new one on it for you. No charge.
If you’ve had your XFone for a few years and you want to upgrade your hardware, we will give you a large discount towards your next XFone and in some cases you may even get your next one – free. We’ll recycle your old one and you can get another Certified Pre Owned phone in the same class.
If you need something special for your Linux operating system pre-installed, such as having a certain standard application or Linux library that you like supported out of the box, you can request that from us – no charge. Just give us some time to put your request through our release process.
You also get any other standard pre-installed features that are requested by other XFone customers as part of our monthly service. So you get an ongoing supply of interesting Linux software for mobile with the ability to access our customer support for the entire lifetime of your XFone.
CPO phones are a different way of making phones. They are great for the environment, easy to build, powerful, affordable and long lasting. They come with a lifetime warranty that gives them a unique edge over all other phones.
This is one of the ways we build Edge of Liberty into everything we do. Our warranty program is environmentally friendly and works to improve XFone for all our customers and for all time.
XFone may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or XFone product.
- Please note that we offer after sales assistance only in the areas where we make shipments (this includes repairs and/or replacements/returns). XFone accept no liability for order placed outside of official sales regions.
- The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; defects or damage caused by abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
ii. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage.
iii. Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
iv. Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI numbers removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
v. Ordinary wear and tear.
iv. Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by XFone.
vii. Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by XFone.
viii. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- XFone warranty does not cover shipping expenses to and fro for clients outside of Ontario, Canada.
1. No water damage or loss protection of any kind.
2. $7.99 per month will cover physical damage to: Camera’s, Charging port assembly, Screen, Speakers, Volume / Power buttons. A deductible of $99 is associated associated
3. $12.99 per month will cover physical damage to: Camera’s, Charging port assembly, Screen, Speakers, Volume / Power buttons. No deductible is associated
I would like this to be displayed as a table, with check marks. 7.99 and 12.99 as columns each item defined in a row both of them would have all check marks except deductible. We can add to this as me move forward and optimize our offerings.